Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mike Ransom Getty - Penciler, Inker, Colorist



























Hey there, my name is Mike Ransom Getty. I too, am a student at the Savannah College of Art and Design studying Sequential Art with an Animation minor. I'm graduating this year and would love to work in comics. I'm originally from Essex Jct., Vermont. As I stated in my blog, the reason I draw comics probably goes all the way back to when I was a wee young'n playing superheroes with my BFF. He was older, and seeing as how Adam West was older than Burt Ward, he rightfully deserved to be Batman leaving me the dreadful role of Robin. So I draw to make up for never being able to be the superhero I wanted to be as a kid. I draw them to reclaim my youth which was robbed from me... or at least I say that because it makes for a good story. Also, I am proudly the creator of probably the worst comic book character to date: Tooth Brush Boy. Might be putting together a comic for MegaCon, come over and see if I do.

This Invincible zombie cover idea I did recently and probably has been posted for the last time. I think I've worn it out. Working on one of my favorite childhood superheroes right now and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
MRG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home